July 26, 2012

La Cité

Top: Camaïeu
Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Urban Outfitters
Glasses: Ray-Ban


This was my “Frenchie outfit” for a day in Carcassonne.  We went to the medieval city called La Cité.  I got this shirt in Chartres at a chain store called Camaïeu.  It was like a scaled down Forever 21/H&M.  By the way, if you’re in France at the moment, YOU NEED TO SHOP. The “soldes” are going on, so everything is much cheaper than usual.  This shirt was 24 euros originally and I got it for seven euro.  That’s what’s up.


Anyway, I’m still sorry for not posting much.  It’s a mixture of having no time to be doing such tasks and laziness.  So, as you can imagine, this outfit was from several days ago.  I’m kind of loathing myself for not taking more Lookbook pictures with all the beautiful scenery.  But, I haven’t, so there’s nothing I can do about it!  Here are some pictures from Carcassonne:

I also saw this girl in La Cité:

I oogled at her for a long time.  God, how can some people be so cool!  I want all of her everything.

While in Carcassonne, we saw Duran Duran.  I was definitely laughing the whole time and eagerly waiting for Notorious.  When they played it, I got up and tried to do the Donnie Darko Sparkle Motion dance(which I can’t find ANYWHERE on Youtube).  My parents were having the time of their lives and it was so fantastic.



I am in a small village at the moment and am going to take some pictures of the beautiful sunflowers!  Au revoir.

xx/Quinn

P.S. Remember to check out my Flickr!!


No comments:

Post a Comment